Oil Viper Tube Skimmer
The Abanaki Oil Viper tube skimmer effectively removes floating surface oils by means of a oleophilic (oil attracting) 3/4 inch diameter continuous looped tube. The tube extends out over the surface of the tank or pit and collects the free floating oils.
The Oil Viper has a specially designed method for removing the oil from the tube. It has a unique wiper combination attached to the tube itself in addition to the ceramic wiper on the skimmer. The result is a virtually oil free tube as it leaves the skimmer for quicker oil removal. removal rates can be as high as one hundred gallons per hour.
Features & Benefits
- Compact design fits almost any tank or pit
- Explosion proof motors available
- Tubes with up to 100 foot reach
- Safety shut off switch for safe maintenance
- Simple and effective drive design for lasting performance.
- Unique wiping system for more effective oil removal.